Posted on December 20, 2011 - 02:08 AM
by CO Dream Homes
Metro Denver EDC releases annual competitiveness report
How does Colorado stack up against the rest of the nation? The report includes among Colorado's strengths the following:
* State's GDP per employee ranks in the top 15.
* Per capita personal income ranks 14th.
* The state ranks 6th best for economic outlook.
* Colorado ranks 4th for "NASA Prime Contract Awards."
* Colorado continues to post robust population growth rate - ranking as the 4th-fastest growing state in the country in 2009 and 2010.
* The state maintains high rankings for 4th grade reading proficiency and continues to rank 1st for highest ACT and SAT scores.
* Colorado has the nation's lowest rate of obesity.
This site includes valuable information on Parker Colorado real estate and homes for sale, Parker CO homes, Elizabeth CO homes, and Castle Rock CO homes. Our Realtors can help you buy or sell Parker CO real estate and Castle Rock CO real estate. People who search MLS home listings, whether relocating or buying a first home in Parker CO, Castle Rock CO, and Elizabeth CO, will find useful information on real estate, home for sale, luxury homes, and horse property and golf course homes, with additional information on schools and regional highlights.