This HOA falls within the High Prairie Farms Metro District. It consists of 73 luxury single family homes on 2-3 acre lots, some bordering the Pinery Golf Course, and all with fantastic mountain views.
Their community website is www.HighPrairieFarms.org
We are a full-service HOA management company specializing in Homeowner Associations in Parker, CO.
Duties and services include:
- Prepare Annual Budget and distribute.
- Establish & maintain resident & HOA financial records.
- Produce Balance Sheet, Income Statement monthly
- Annual Filing Requirements:
- Coordinate Review/Audits/Tax Preparation with HOA CPA.
- Coordinate preparation of Reserve Study.
- Complete Annual Secretary of State Periodic Report & DORA registration.
- Establish Bank Accounts as needed (Checking, Savings & Reserves).
- Manage Accounts Payables: Review, verify, prepare & disperse payments.
- Account Receivable: Issue monthly statement, collect funds, and perform collections.
- Follow established collections processes and policies as set forth in SB 100 Policies.
- Receive and pay HOA bills every month.
- Provide storage of all Associations records.
- Administer Association contracts with maintenance contractors.
- Prepare bid specifications for projects required by the Association.
- Attend and coordinate Board, annual and special meetings.
- Prepare meeting packets.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Answer daily calls and inquiries from membership.
- Field inquiries from buyers and Realtors
- Act as a legal address for the HOA.
- Receive mail addressed to the HOA and respond accordingly.
- Prepare & submit all mortgage & title transfer company inquiries.
- Develop and maintain Individual Property Records for each property.
- Communicate events and announcements via email newsletter.
- Submit ACC requests.
- Authority on State HOA rules and policies keeping HOA compliant.
- Implement all Board policies and directives
- Perform community inspections.
- Generate & mail covenant violation letters.
- Keep records of all violations.
- Provide violation reports for Board members quarterly.
- Create Web portal with community information using Google +
- See and download all Association documents via Google Docs.
- Assist webmaster with existing website.
- Cloud-based storage of all HOA docs.
- Services for self-managed HOAs and other management companies:
- Covenant Inspections
- Web services
- CCCIOA and new State Statute compliance of governing docs
CLICK HERE to request an HOA Management Proposal from Colorado Dream Properties.
Our office is conveniently located in Stroh Ranch, at 12900 Stroh Ranch Place, Parker, CO 80134. Call us anytime for your HOA management needs at 303-841-0800.